Thursday, September 29, 2011

Field Work.

So, here is the first piece of art to grace this new project blog. I was inspired to draw it after listening to Field Work about a million times. I suggest downloading Spotify to hear most of the songs I'll be making art for, but you can probably just look up each song on youtube if you're not one to download new programs.



Also, I have previously posted elsewhere a piece of art for the song Oceanea, if you're interested in that.


Now, if you'll allow me to get fangirly for a moment. If I had the chance to be at one of Thomas Dolby's concerts, I would want to give him one of the above pictures or at the very least have him autograph one.

I have a few photographs that should be coming your way shortly (within the next couple of days), so stay tuned for those.





No comments:

Post a Comment